- This plugin helps make eventable encounters easierand determine player position relative to the event.
- Yanfly Engine Plugins様
For those who have on-screen encounters, you may have discovered that making
touch encounters in RPG Maker MV to be rather difficult when it comes to
performing a sneak attack upon an event or such. This plugin makes the event
encounter checking process easier by providing six conditional script calls
for you to utilize when checking event vs player positions.
You can place these notetags into the notebox at the top of an event's page.
These notetags will enable unique effects for event encounters.
<Encounter Direction Lock>
- This will cause the event to not immediately face the player when
approached making it possible for the game to check the direction each is
- This will allow the event to trigger if the event touches a follower and
not just the main player.
Event - Conditional Branch - Script Calls
When using the Conditional Branch event, you can use these following in the
'Script' check category:
- Returns true if the event is facing the player's front.
- Returns true if the event is facing the player's back.
- Returns true if the event is facing the player's side.
- Returns true if the player is facing the event's front.
- Returns true if the player is facing the event's back.
- Returns true if the player is facing the event's side.
Make sure these are spelled correctly. They are also case-sensitive. This
means that even if you were to misspell or put a single letter in the wrong
case, the effect will cease to work as this is code we're dealing with.
( なし )