- Enable specified maps to memorize the locations ofevents when leaving and loading them upon reentering map.
- Yanfly Engine Plugins様
Normally in RPG Maker MV, leaving a map and returning to it will reset the
map positions of all the events. For certain types of maps, such as puzzles,
you would want the map to retain their locations.
<Save Event Locations>
This will cause the map to save every event's location on that map. After
leaving and returning to that map, the events will be reloaded onto their
last saved positions in addition to the direction they were facing.
<Save Event Location>
This will enable this specific event to save its location on this map.
After leaving and returning to the map, the event will be reloaded onto
its last saved position in addition to the direction it was facing.
If you wish to reset the position of the Event, simply use the Event Editor
and use "Set Event Location" to anchor the event's location to the desired
point as if you would normally.
- This resets all the event locations on the map.
- Fixed an issue where using an event to instantly move an event would not
save the event's location.
- Fixed a bug where if an event whose location is to be saved starts with a
direction other than down, the direction would be overwritten when loaded.
- Updated the <Save Event Location> to save an event's direction even if it
- Fixed a bug where reset locations would not save properly.
- Fixed a bug where battles would reset saved location notetags.
- Fixed an incompatibility with the Set Event Location event command.
- Finished plugin!
( なし )